Chipping technique - The Golf Swing Aligner is perfect for right-handed or left-handed golfers and ideal for improving your chipping technique.
Golf Swing Aligner allows you to hit the balls with this short chipping technique. It helps you to deliver the club with confidence into the correct position as you are hitting into the chip shot.
Develop solid short game fundamentals. Learn how to properly hit down and through the golf shot. Practise one of the best golf drills to prevent flipping the wrists (scooping). The biggest flaw in amateur’s short games is when they flip their wrists through the shot, creating inconsistent results. See Figures 1, 2 and 3.
Set up for Chipping works exactly the same even for left-handed golfers.
- Firstly pull out the pointer to full length and roll the rubber stopper down the handle to stop rod from sliding back in. Figures 4, 5 and 6
- Place Golf Swing Aligner on club, and take your stance for chipping. Figures 7, 8 and 9
- The pointer rod of the Golf Swing Aligner is closely connected on the left-hand side making it absolutely impossible to flip your wrists through the shot.
- Take the club back with hands and shoulders to the desired height depending on the length of the shot. Figure 11
- As you swing through always keep your left wrist firm and DO NOT roll your wrists, as you strike the ball. See Figure 12
- Keep your left wrist firm and let your chest turn with your arms and hands.
This helps to deliver the club into the correct position as you are hitting into the chip shot.
You can see that the club is coming back and returning to the same position as it was at address.
The hands are now in front of the ball making a downward blow and you can see how easy it is for the ball to be hit off the ground. The ball is now flying in the direction of the target and the club face is still remaining square to the line.
Click here to check out all these actions through slideshow click
The Golf Swing Aligner actually works...
If you wanted to know more about this golf teaching aid contact us and we would be only too happy to tell you anything you need to know. Feedback from many people excited people claims they have improved their golf swing even after just a few lessons.
Once you have tried it ... you will wish you would have played with this golf teaching aid from the beginning.